Introducing the Quattro Fitness Collective, not your normal gym...
CrossFit Quattro was a gym founded by David Astley in October 2011. David (AKA Coach Dave) has over 22 years experience in the fitness industry – including nutritional coaching, personal training, competing and designing and executing transformational challenges.
Starting from humble beginnings in a restored school hall at Auckland Girls Grammar, over the years CrossFit Quattro has evolved to Quattro Fitness Collective – a premium gym facility based in Kingsland, Auckland Central.
What we can offer you
Quattro offers a range of fitness and nutrition services including:
- Group fitness classes – based on CrossFit style training but with a focus on getting fit and strong in a sustainable way – we aren’t here to crush our members, we are here to get them results that last a lifetime
- Personal training – from fitness fundamentals all the way up to high-skill gymnastics and Olympic weight lifting
- Tailored nutrition programmes – manage your food through our custom app designed to make things easy and keep you on track with your diet goals
- Transformation challenges – kick start your fitness journey with our 8-12 week challenges. The results speak for themselves
The Quattro gym facility
Our central Auckland fitness facility consists of:
- A lower level floor complete with cardio machines, weight machines, free weights, slam balls, dumbbells and boxing aqua bags
- An upper level floor where we run most of our group training sessions – complete with gymnastic rigs, dumbbells, barbells and cardio machines
- Multiple bathrooms and showers
- Hairdryer and mirrors
- Easy access to street parking, bus stops and the Kingsland train station
- Body composition analysis machine
- Drinks fridge and coffee machine